Reasons you might find Member Manager to be the perfect solution for your club or organization:
Member Manager is a web service, not a software package you buy.
- You renew yearly and effectively rent the service.
- Your data is stored on a professionally managed server.
- Your data is secured by the unique usernames and passwords for each member.
- Your data is securely backed up nightly to an offsite location.
- A Member Manager website is usually priced comparably to a bare website and is usually about one fifth the price of similar membership service websites offered by others.
- No advertising, no hidden fees.
- Member Manager will not sell or distribute your information.
- This is what we do, no strings attached.
Most of our client organizations came to us because:
- At one time, someone designed a website for them and then either got tired, quit or left the area and the site was unmaintained.
- They decided a free group service was too "public" for them.
- They did not appreciate being "tricked" by a supposedly free service that, to be useful, was quite expensive.
Member Manager has a full set of Features enabling it to support almost any kind of Club or Organization.
- Members can maintain their own personal information online.
- Calendar - A calander with single, repeating and recurring events. Fees for the event can be automatically collected online.
- Dues - Complex dues can be invoiced and collected for fixed and per-unit amounts, regularly or by member anniversary. Reports are available.
- Email - Members can email each other by individual or by groups. Email is forwarded to the member's own regular email accounts - no new email accounts.
- Folders - Board minutes, newsletters, etc. can be stored online instead of in officers' desks.
- Forums - Topics of interest can be discussed by the club or by specific groups inside the club. It can also provide a "blog" for individuals or committees.
- Galleries - Photo galleries (like a slide show) can be stored online.
- Groups - Groups provide facilities for supporting committees, teams, and families. Custom relationships can be defined such as Mother, Father, President, Secretary, etc.
- Reports - A custom report generator provides the ability to report on much of the data stored on your site.
- Surveys - You may apply surveys to your membership and it can also be used for elections.
- Money Manager - Money Manager provides an accounting capability for "non-complex" club accounting. Its power is in that it has a 1-click Treasurer's Report generator that automatically stores it in a folder if desired.
- Signup - Provides the capability for non-members to apply and be accepted into the organization with almost no effort.
- Webpages - Webpages can be designed to be visible either before and/or after logging in; therefore, a member manager site can be either your organization's complete website or a member secured area behind a traditional website.
- Custom Data Fields - You can create any number of custom data fields to cover special needs for your type of organization.
- Security and Permissions - Any functionality in Member Manager can be allocated to a group. A member gets the sum of the functionalities from the groups the member belongs to.
- Color Settings and Themes - A Member Manager site can be customized with virtually any color scheme or banner image you wish.