Member Online Update
- Members can update their own personal information on-line
- Members can view other members' up-to-date information
- New members can associate a name with a face
- Members can store a bio/resume
- All the information is stored in an on-line database where everyone can use it
- Upload a photo of each member for viewing on-line.
- Members can upload their own photos.
- Click on View Member to display member information and the photo
- Any member can print a current member roster with email and phone numbers.
- Or, any member can create a PDF and then print, a member directory with photos of each member (which is perfect for new members to help them learn the names of existing members). Member Directory size options are: 8.5" x 11" or 5.5" x 8.5" or 3" x 5" (as shown to the right, from top to bottom). The two smaller sizes are designed to be cut and drilled at a print shop.
- Easy to maintain area for Announcements ("Don't forget to register for the Dinner!")
- Available either before logging in, or after, or both
Custom data fields
- The standard data fields can be expanded with custom data fields you create specifically for your organization, such as "Date Joined" or "Children's Names".
- They can be freeform or select from a list
- Store files on the web for all to use.
- Create on-line folders with group-based security to define which members can view and/or edit files within each folder
- Add, view and delete files and/or whole folders.
- Members can print address lists, rosters, committee member lists, attendance sheets, calling trees, etc..
- A report generator is included allowing you to easily create custom reports.
- The data from any standard report can be downloaded into a spreadsheet.
Silver Package - Contains Everything in the Basic Package plus the Following:
- Events can be scheduled and members can register to attend.
- Repeating and reoccurring events are available
- Events can be specified as visible before logging in, after or both
- Month and list calendar formats are available for viewing and printing.
- An on-line report shows who has registered for the event.
- Members keep their own email addresses.
- In Member Manager, Members send only to other Member's email systems.
- Select from a list of members and send the email right from the member area.
- Individual addresses and distribution lists in Microsoft Outlook are no longer needed and the data on-line is always current.
- Members can address emails to Groups, Officers and/or Committees by the group office or committee name.
- Use for project notes, event notices, dues notification, newsletters, etc.
- Allows any member to solicit comments on a posed question. It would work well for many kinds of organizations and especially for health related support groups to discuss how various medicines work and their side effects.
- The Discussion Forum function maintains a thread of all responses.
- Anyone can respond to the posed question or to any of the responses.
- The topic owner and/or site administrator can moderate the discussion, i.e. remove "unwanted" or off topic comments.
- Create a Photo Gallery in minutes with a title and description for each photo.
- Add, view and delete photos and/or whole galleries.
- Through the Groups function, Groups, Committes, Offices and/or Families can be created and maintained. Relationships can be defined for Committe Chairpersons or Parent or Child, etc.
- You may print officer, group, family and committee rosters or reports.
- Specify who can do what
- Anything that can be done in Member Manager can be enabled/prohibited
- Security is specified through Groups
- What you can do is determined by which groups you are a member of
Gold Package - Contains Everything in the Silver Package plus the Following:
Online member application
- Non-members can apply for membership
- Online membership application form
- Membership coordinator(s) alerted via email of application
- Applicant enters own member information
- Automated membership process
- Member creation is automatic
- Membership coordinator responds from special screen using accept or deny email templates
- Create and administer surveys to your membership
- Anonymous or not
- Can be used for elections
- For organizations that either do not currently have a web site
Or, that have a website but want to make the Member Manager site their whole website.
- Easily create, edit and delete website pages
- If you can format with a word processor, you can make Member Manager web pages
- Pages can be - only visible to the public (without logging in) - only visible after logging in - or both.
Domain registration and masking
- Have your own domain name (www.myclub.org) in the header instead of www.membermanager.net/myclub
- We will obtain and manage your Domain Name for you for a small fee
Platinum Package - Contains Everything in the Gold Package plus the Following:
- A Dues Item is defined as a combination of the below
- Dues can be by group where everyone pays at the same time
- or can be triggered by an individual anniversary date
- The dues amount can be a fixed amount for everyone
- or the dues amount can be based on a Per Unit Cost times the value in a custom data field
- For complex dues environments, you can have as many Dues Items as needed
- Members are automatically sent reminder emails
- Members can view their dues online
- and may pay their dues on-line via credit card
- or may choose to pay the treasurer directly instead of on-line.
- Associate fees with your Calendar events, i.e. for a Dinner: Members $25 and Guests $35.
- Members may register and pay for the event on-line via credit card.
- Members may register on-line but choose to pay the treasurer directly instead of on-line.
- Event registration reports show the event coordinator who has paid for the event.
- Have the ease of collecting money online via the industry leader PayPal
- Save your treasurer's time by handling many payments in one transfer instead of individually
- Payments go into the club's PayPal account and are easily transferred electronically into your club's bank accounts
- Receipt notifications for each payment are sent to the person paying and the treasurer.
- Member Manager never touches your money or sees your member's credit card information. It all happens inside PayPal
Managing your money
- Automatic Treasurer's Report
- Maintain multiple Accounts
- Transactions can be allocated over multiple Categories
- Budgeting and Budget Reports
- Custom Reporting
- Balancing against your Bank Statements
Instant Treasurer's reports
- The key to Money Manager is automatic Treasurer's Report creation
- Account balances
- Performance against budget
- Period Transactions